By Signing for the Yoga World Festival the participant agrees to all of the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Event passes can be availed by making payment online or directly transferring to yuvaa yoga manthiram trust's bank account.
2. For Event Pass Holders, rooms will be confirmed once payment is made.
3. Senior Citizens from India can avail special concessions by producing valid document like passport, voter ID card or Pensioner's papers etc. Any person of Indian nationality with age above 60 will be considered senior citizen. Accommodation will be provided on four sharing basis.
4. Differently abled persons can avail free entry. They will not be provided food or accommodation.
5. Children aged below 5 years need not buy any pass and they are provided free entry. However, they should be accompanied by at least one parent/guardian with valid pass.
6. Payments made through website are refundable based on cancellation and refund policy.
7. Event Passes, Student Passes, Day Passes, Senior Citizen Pass or any other pass is not transferable.
8. All pass holders will be provided with a wristband, which needs to worn throughout their stay in the festival.
9. Lost, damaged or tampered wristbands will not be replaced by the festival committee.
10. If a person is found on the festival site without a valid wristband, the person will be evicted from the festival. The festival organizing committee reserves the right to charge any such person with trespassing.
11. Smoking, Alcohol or Non Vegetarian food is strictly prohibited in the festival venue.
12. The festival committee has all rights to refuse entry to or evict, persons who misbehave in any manners that will affect the image of the festival or hindrance to others.
13. The Festival committee will not be liable for injury, illness, Damage or Loss occurred during the festival.
14. The festival committee will take no responsibility for personal belongings lost, damaged or stolen within the festival site or rooms.
15. While every effort is made to present the program as specified, the festival committee reserves right to vary or change the classes/program without notice.
16. Every classes has capacity restriction and we cannot guarantee admission to any particular class at any particular time.
17. Swimming in the sea or any beach activity is by your own risks. Festival committee will not take any responsibility for any such act.
18. All the confirmations will be send through email.